Part-time position for a friendly person who likes nature and treasure, has a good memory, and likes talking to all kinds of people. The Wishing Stone is a fun, occasionally high-energy work environment. Retail or customer service experience strongly preferred. Prior knowledge about minerals is nice, but not required.
16-32 hours per week
Starting pay DOE
- Must be 18 or over.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be comfortable standing for most of an 8-hour shift, squatting or bending to reach into cases, and lifting up to 30 lb.
- Greet and approach customers in a friendly manner, unprompted.
- Communicate clearly with your coworkers and managers.
- Learn the names of minerals and locate items in the shop.
- Provide thorough and thoughtful customer service.
- Help customers select jewelry by explaining its beauty and value.
- Remember and correctly spell the names of untagged bin items.
- Perform register transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Package and gift-wrap fragile and/or heavy items.
- Maintain a clean store with neat displays.
To apply: Please introduce yourself (in-person is best!) and send your resume and at least two professional references to [email protected]thewishingstone.com